The Metropolitan Food Gift Basket
- Includes: 1 15oz mug
- 4 soft coasters
- 5 - 2 oz bags of gourmet coffee
- 1 of each: French Vanilla, Kenya AA, Decaf Colombian Supremo, Chocolate, and Italian Roast Espresso
- 1 Biscotti cookie
- Metropolitan Cathedral, Belem, Para State, Brazil Coffee Gift Basket is great for any occasion. This elegantly presented gift box comes with a 15oz mug, a biscotti cookie, 5 blends of gourmet coffee and includes a BONUS set of 4 soft coasters. Coffee selection includes French Vanilla, Kenya AA, Decaf Colombian Supremo, Chocolate and Italian Roast Espresso, sure to please a variety of coffee connoisseurs. All packaged in our signature 9" x 9" x 4" black box.
- Ceramic bowl and coordinating spreader set
- Dishwasher and microwave safe bowl measures 4.5-Inch in diameter and stands 2.75-Inch tall
- Spreader with stainless steel blade and colorful resin accent measures 5-Inch long, hand washing recommended
- Use for dips, spreads, condiments and cheese
- Habanera collection - cactus, hot chili peppers and sombreros accent the bold stripes in this fun line of ceramic party supplies
- Hot and spicy entertaining! The Habanera collection features festive and colorful tabletop accessories for year round use. Cactus, hot chili peppers and sombreros accent the bold stripes in this fun line of ceramic party supplies. It was the love and appreciation of fine design along with the opportunity to create and market well-made yet affordable products that lead Jonathan Newman and Steven Faulkner to found Boston International (BI) in 1986. In the beginning, BI was a boutique line with beautiful hand-made paper products from smaller suppliers in Italy, Spain, Germany and the UK. Through the years, the company developed and grew. In 1996, Boston International added Ideal Home Range (IHR) to their product mix and very shortly after that, BI began its relationship with New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art. Through the combination of these lines, BI has become a major force in the gift industry today and partners with suppliers and manufacturers from around the globe to bring their vision to the US market. Boston International's philosophy is the same now as it was back in 1986. Combine the very best design with the highest quality materials and manufacturing, then add outstanding distribution and unmatched customer service. Currently over 19,000 customers in 11 countries are the beneficiaries of this philosophy.
Search Our Catalog!